Chez Léon, a retail oysters and seafood is seeking to find a logo.
Chez Léon offers a wide selection of oysters and seafood of a fresh and exceptional quality. It’s located at the center of the Halles de Lyon.
Chez Léon is not a typical restaurant, it is only a flake (for shellfish tasting only, especially oysters).
Chez Leon's targets are the upper class and gourmet foodies who can afford themselves a quality dining experience!
The logo will be applied on the signboard of the store, on business cards, on website and tasting cards.
Preferable it should be a pictorial or an emblem logo.
The logo should be in upper letters, so every word should be in upper letters too.
Warning, if you choose a pictogram, beware of not proposing a representation of an oyster, rather be abstract. Avoid flowers of speech, oysters and pearls and avoid their forms! The examples for unwanted logos are attached.
There should be at least one variation on blue backround!
Don’t be confused with LEON DE BRUXELLES!
Aux Halles de Lyon depuis TOUJOURS ...
The main activity of Chez Léon is retailing for individuals.
Our shop in Lyon Halles offers a wide selection of oysters and seafood of a fresh and exceptional quality.
- Male and Female Audience
- Public gourmet foodies
- Public looking for a great oysters or seafood plates, for a more advanced experience with this product.
- Public who want to spend a good time, friendly and comfortable at the Halles de Lyon.
- Public who want to offer a culinary experience in quality or tourist looking for experience in the middle of the market
all located within 20 meters
Oysters, seafood, quality, freshness, luxury, authenticity
-Avoid flowers of speech
-Oysters and pearls
-Avoid the attached logos
- Either all uppercase letters
- Either the first letters of each word in uppercase letters
- A simple logo. If you choose a pictogram, be careful not to use a representation of an oyster, rather be more abstract.
- At least one variation on a blue background
-Legal seafoods Boston, humorous and friendly, but the fish is not sold
-no name restaurant Boston, classy, simple, easy to change the colors
-Lipton, explicit and cheerful
-Asahi, Just simple brand
-Mazda, beautiful and refined
-Volvo, simple and convenient
-Addidas, harmonious and understandable
- Cat, too rough
- Peugeot, kind of sad
- Carrefour, too known and complicated